Collection of Funny Father’s Day Jokes, One Liners Short Quotes, SMS for Kids, Adults, Happy Father’s Day 2013 Jokes clean, dirty, Father’s Day Jokes, SMS, Messages 2013 for Dad, Father.. You can also enjoy our another huge and latest collection of Father’s Day Quotes and most famous Father’s Day Sayings on the celebration of Father’s Day 2013 ..!!
Father’s Day Jokes for Kids, Adults
- You can tell it’s almost Father’s Day.
The kids suddenly want to stop at all the garage sales.
- “Dad, are bugs good to eat?” asked the boy.
“Let’s not talk about such things at the dinner table, son,” his father replied.
After dinner the father inquired, “Now, son, what did you want to ask me?”
“Oh, nothing,” the boy said. “There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone.”
- My Dad thinks he wears the trousers in our house,
but it’s always Mum who tells him which pair to put on!-Do fathers always snore?
No – only when they are asleep!
- Son: For $20, I’ll be good.
Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
- My son wants 50% of my Father’s Day gifts.
He says, if it weren’t for him,
I wouldn’t even be a father.
- Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.
Tiger Cub: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!
HaPpY FaThEr’s DaY !!
- “The older I get,
The smarter my father seems to get.”
Happy Fathers Day To All.
- Dad: How do you like fourth grade?
Son: It isn’t much fun.
Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!
- Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?
Voice: This is my father.
- Manny: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
Theo: I love it!
Theo: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!
- “Daddy, Daddy, can I have another glass of water please?”
“But I’ve given you 10 glasses of water already!”
“Yes, but the bedroom is still on fire!”
- Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?
Science student: When my father sees my report card!
Wish You Happy Father’s Day 2013..
- Joe: What does your father do for a living?
Jon: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half.
Joe: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Jon: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.
Incoming search terms:
- happy fathers day quotes from daughter
- happy father\s day message
- fathers day wishes
- fathers day sayings
- happy fathers day poems from a daughter
- fathers day greetings messages
- fathers day messages from daughter
- fathers day sayings from daughter
- happy father day quotes
- happy fathers day messages
Tags: Father's Day 2013 Jokes One Liners, Father's Day 2013 Jokes Quotes For Kids, Father's Day Jokes 2013, Father's Day Jokes Cards For Kids, Father's Day Jokes Clean For Kids, Father's Day Jokes Dirty For Adults, Father's Day Jokes For Dad - Father - Grandpa, Father's Day Jokes For Kids, Father's Day Jokes For Kids 2013, Father's Day Jokes Greetings 2013, Father's Day SMS Jokes 2013, Funny Father's Day Jokes For Kids, Funny Father's Day Jokes One Liners, Funny Father's Day Jokes Short, Happy Father's Day Jokes 2013, Happy Father's Day Jokes For Adults, Happy Father's Day Jokes For Children, Happy Father's Day Jokes For Kids 2013, Happy Father's Day Messages Jokes 2013, Short Father's Day Jokes For Kids